Psychological Assistance Center was created in 2018 as a part of the Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology. The purpose of the center is to assist an individual in becoming a grounded individual ready to face the challenges of the contemporary society.
- individual consultations
- family consultations
- group sessions of 2 types:
- therapy group sessions for dealing with study problems and relationship difficulties
- training sessions for acquiring practical skills of prevention or solution of crisis situations or building a harmonious relationship in a family or in society
- psycho-diagnostic assessment
- psychological education classes (exhibition, workshops, etc)