MPGU just became one of the co-founders of UNESCO International Media Informational Literacy Institute (MIL).
In addition to The Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain where the Headquarters of the Institute will be located, there are 11 regional partners on board:
- Cairo University, Egypt
- Hosei University, Japan
- Moscow Pedagogical State University, Russia: UNESCO Chair ‘Media and Information Literacy and Media Education of Citizens for the Purpose of Social Transformations and Intercultural Dialogue’
- Punjabi University, India
- Temple University, USA: Klein College of Media and Communication
- The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt
- Universidade do Minho, Portugal: Communication and Society Research Center
- University of Guadalajara, Mexico: Department of Social Communication Studies
- University of Lagos, Nigeria: Department of Mass Communication
- University of São Paulo, Brazil: Thot-CRIARCOM (Creativity, Innovation, Communication and Marketing) at the Center for Evaluation and Measurement Studies in Communication and Marketing (CEACOM )
- Western Sydney University, Australia: Institute for Culture and Society.
Currently partners discuss the possibility of opening CIS regional representative offices on MPGU basis. Opening regional centres is important for MIL as they will help to represent different geographical areas, to lead and coordinate regional activities related to the International MIL Institute.
Online conference between IRO and MPGU students
23 / 12 / 2020
On December 11, 2020 International Relations Office held an online conference with students of the Faculty of Geography, the Institute of International Education, the Institute of Physics, Technology and Information Systems, the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics....
International online conference: MPGU and partner universities
18 / 12 / 2020
On December 15, 2020 MPGU International Relations Office held an online conference “Social and Cultural interaction with students during the pandemic. Best practices, new ways of cooperation” with partner universities. The conference was attended by European and CIS colleagues from...
Shanghai Organization for Cooperation held online meeting
14 / 12 / 2020
On December 2, 2020, RUDN University within the framework of the XIII Shanghai Organization for Cooperation Education Week (December 1-4, 2020), held an online meeting of the National Rector’s Office of the Shanghai Organization for Cooperation University....
Reforms and Outlooks in of Music Teachers’ Education in Russia and China
27 / 11 / 2020
On November 25-26, 2020 Russia-China Union of Pedagogical Organizations organized scientific round table New era, new structure, new breakthrough: reforms and outlooks in education of music teachers in Russia and China hosted online by South-East Normal University (Changchun, China). MPGU Rector...
MPGU Takes Measures Against Coronavirus
03 / 02 / 2020
On January 31, 2020 MPGU Rector A. Lubkov held a meeting with Vice-Rectors and heads of Departments on the issue of combating coronavirus spread. The participants were informed of creation of operation center for fighting the infection,...
Delegation from Tsinghua University visited MPGU
27 / 01 / 2020
On January 17, 2020 a delegation from Tsinghua university visited MPGU. Chinese teachers and students learned about MPGU achevements in Russian-Chienese partnership working in education, teaching methods, teaching Russian using IT and other applied research methods. Chinese delegation...