MPGU just became one of the co-founders of UNESCO International Media Informational Literacy Institute (MIL).
In addition to The Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain where the Headquarters of the Institute will be located, there are 11 regional partners on board:
- Cairo University, Egypt
- Hosei University, Japan
- Moscow Pedagogical State University, Russia: UNESCO Chair ‘Media and Information Literacy and Media Education of Citizens for the Purpose of Social Transformations and Intercultural Dialogue’
- Punjabi University, India
- Temple University, USA: Klein College of Media and Communication
- The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt
- Universidade do Minho, Portugal: Communication and Society Research Center
- University of Guadalajara, Mexico: Department of Social Communication Studies
- University of Lagos, Nigeria: Department of Mass Communication
- University of São Paulo, Brazil: Thot-CRIARCOM (Creativity, Innovation, Communication and Marketing) at the Center for Evaluation and Measurement Studies in Communication and Marketing (CEACOM )
- Western Sydney University, Australia: Institute for Culture and Society.
Currently partners discuss the possibility of opening CIS regional representative offices on MPGU basis. Opening regional centres is important for MIL as they will help to represent different geographical areas, to lead and coordinate regional activities related to the International MIL Institute.
MPGU celebrates the Day of Knowledge
03 / 09 / 2021
Dear colleagues, students, teachers, employees of our university! I sincerely congratulate you on our wonderful professional holiday — the Day of Knowledge! We are entering a new academic year, and a significant and very important date for all...
Rector Alexey Lubkov on the Global Smart Education Conference 2021
20 / 08 / 2021
From August 18 to August 20, 2021 the Global Smart Education Conference took place in Beijing. It followed the topic "SMART-education and the Future of Education" and was organized by Beijing Normal University, one of the key partners of MPGU, UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education, with support of the Ministry of Education in cooperation with international organizations and other higher educational institutions.
MPGU MA students in Tanzania
02 / 04 / 2021
2 MPGU Master degree students, Masters of the Russian language program participants, Darya Ilienko and Polina Tikunova started practical training in School of further education in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Darya and Polina won the All-Russian competition...
Student celebratory event ‘Spring in Ethnic style’
30 / 03 / 2021
On March 15, 2021 students of Moscow universities from Azerbaijan, Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Vietnam, India, China, Congo, Madagascar, Moldova, Russia, Syria, Uzbekistan, Ukraine celebrated arrival of spring together at the the coworking center «Soulful Moscow». During...