Dean: the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Galina Kuzmenko
History and present of faculty
The faculty of physical culture was founded in 1992. At sources of creation of the faculty stood the rector of Moscow State Pedagogical University, V.L. Matrosov, the head of the department of physical training and sports, professor L.B.Kofman, professor L.Z.Gorokhovsky, the professor M. M. Bogen, the assistant professor V.A.Kaverin.
The faculty is laboratory on successful creation of modern approaches of the organization of physical culture and mass sports work, the latest teaching methods and training of highly qualified specialists in physical education and sport.
The development programme of faculty of physical culture is built on a basis «The national doctrine of education in the Russian Federation», «Concepts of modernization of Russian education», «The priority directions of development of educational system of the Russian Federation», «The federal target program of a development of education for 2006-2010», «Concepts of development of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation for 2006-2015».
Dean’s office structure
The acting dean – the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Galina Kuzmenko.
The deputy dean on scientific work – the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Tatyana Kim.
The deputy dean on study – the graduate student of department of sports disciplines and a methodology of their teaching Irina Ishbuldina.
The deputy dean on educational work the-senior teacher, the master of sports on track and field athletics Kays Essebbar.
Responsible for work with correspondence course the-senior teacher of department of sports disciplines and a methodology of their teaching Gemma Podrezova.
Responsible for work of externship — the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor of physical training and sports Lilia Morozova.
The deparment of theoretical bases of physical culture and sport
Head: candidate of pedagogical sciences, assistant professor Tatyana Kim.
The Research Head of laboratory of medico-biological problems of physical culture – the doctor of medical sciences, the professor Boris Yudin.
On department the postgraduate preparation of scientific and pedagogical shots in internal, correspondence postgraduate study and in the form of competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences on scientific specialty 13.00.04 – theory and methodology of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical culture is conducted.
Thanks to staff efforts the department the medico-biological laboratory is functioned on introduction and application of medical innovative technologies for an assessment of health of students of MSPU and studying of adaptable and compensatory reactions of an organism for physical activities works. The research head of the laboratory – the doctor of medical sciences, professor B.Yudin.
The department of sports disciplines and methodology of their teaching
Head: doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor Olga Stepanova.
Deputy heads: associate professor of sports, candidate of pedagogical sciences Lyubov Stoliar; associate professor Antonina Hramtsova.
The department graduates students on the following specialties:
- 033100 (050720) – Physical culture with qualification assignment «The teacher on physical culture».
- 050100 – Pedagogical education (Physical culture profile) with assignment of qualification (degree) «Bachelor»
- The master program «Sports management» of the Pedagogical education direction with assignment of qualification (degree) «Master»
On the department the postgraduate study is open and preparation of graduate students and competitors in the specialty 13.00.04 – theory and technique of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical culture is conducted.
The staff of the department conducts active scientific work on a subject «Management efficiency increase: the content of education in the field of physical culture and sport; activity of the sports and sports organizations; process of improving and sports training».
The department of physical training and sports
Head: doctor of historical sciences, the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Kaverin Victor Alekseevich
professor, the doctor of historical sciences Tatyana Antonova.
associate professor, the candidate of pedagogical sciences Lilia Morozova
In recent years the department entered new types and forms of education into the practical section of the training program are non-conventional methods of impellent activity:
- athletic gymnastics
The department of a physical education and sports revised working programs on physical culture on sports, updated and approved an educational and methodical complex of physical culture (the authors of the program of Antonov T.M., Kaverin V.A.). The educational and methodical complex is developed according to the state educational standard of higher education and includes the purposes and problems of discipline, volume of discipline and types of an academic load, contents of sections of the discipline, recommended literature and methodical instructions for students and teachers.
In educational process of department of a physical education and sports modern improving technologies, such as pilates, callanetics , isotone, a step aerobics were widely used, and also there were given classes with the use of new training technologies and author’s techniques in weight correction, scoliosis correction, complexes at osteochondrosis of a backbone, and other diseases.
At the department there is a complex of the educational and methodical documentation reflecting the organization, the contents and a technique of carrying out teaching and educational process. Educational process on disciplines of department is provided with the educational and methodical complex, a necessary minimum of manuals, educational and methodical materials and a necessary minimum of the textbooks published by PPS of department.
Annually students of faculty of physical culture take part in competition for the best research work of students, speak at conferences of young scientists. At all departments of faculty scientific sessions, conferences of the faculty of departments, competitions for the best educational and scientific work are carried out; the annual collection of scientific works is published.
Scientific work is an integral part of educational process of students of faculty. Students master skills of creative, search work, learn to put and solve actual problems of physical training of children, the teenagers, studying youth and other contingents of the population, master in practice receptions experimentally — research work. The results of scientific researches allow to reveal the most perspective young scientists for their further training in postgraduate study.
Research works of students of faculty successfully participate in open competition for the best scientific work: students win medals and diplomas of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, become winners of competition.
Annually students of faculty participate in city competition «Pedagogical debut». For students faculty review competition of professional skills became traditional.
Students of faculty take active part in various university competitions, concerts, humour clubs, sports competitions of a various rank (the European championships, the World Cups, University games, Olympic Games) where become winners and prize-winners.
Also the faculty of physical culture holds interfaculty competitions on different types of sports, with participation of all faculties of MPSU declared on competition. As a result of this competition the table on which the most sports faculty of the university is revealed is made.
Annually during winter and summer holidays students of faculty of physical culture together with students of other faculties leave on sports meetings where the outdoor activities with various cultural and educational and sports programs are offered to them.
The deserved students and graduates
At faculty known athletes, winners and prize-winners of Olympic Games, the World Cups and Europe are trained:
- Slivenko Oksana (weightlifting) silver prize-winner of Olympic Games 2008 (Beijing), double world champion 2006 and 2007, quadruple champion of Europe 2007, 2009, 2010 and 2011;
- Kurbakova Tatyana (rhythmic gymnastics), the champion of Olympic Games of 2004 (Athens) in group exercises, the champion of Europe and the World 2003 in group exercises;
- Petrovsky Alexander (cycling) the silver prize-winner of the Olympic Games 2008 (Beijing) in command race of prosecution;
- Putintseva Svetlana (rhythmic gymnastics) the world champion 2005 in group exercises and the bronze prize-winner on esthetic gymnastics;
- Kurbanov Anna (rhythmic gymnastics), bronze prize-winner of the World Cup 2007 (Patras)
- Hasikov Batu Khan (kickboxing), the absolute world champion among professionals on a kickboxing of ISKA, WAKO-PRO, WKA, the world champion among clubs on a kickboxing 2005, the champion of Europe on a kickboxing 2010, the triple champion of Russia on a kickboxing 2006, 2007, 2010, the champion of Russia on Seyvakay karate of 2000.
- Sidorov Alexander (sambo) world champion of 1990.
- Dorosheva Veronica (basketball), the champion of superiority of Europe 2010 in Lithuania
- Mamedov Namik (kickboxing), the bronze prize-winner of the International championship among fans 2006 (Baku), bronze prize-winner of the World Cup of 2007 (Athens), the winner of the International tournament among professionals 2010 (Moscow)
- Valynin Valery (cycling) the silver prize-winner in superiority of Europe 2006, champion of the European championship 2005, the bronze prize-winner in superiority of the World 2004, bronze prize-winner of the World Cup 2007 (Patras)
- Valynin Sergey (cycling), the bronze prize-winner in superiority of Europe 2005
- Klyuyev Andrey (cycling), the champion on superiority of Europe 2007;
- Bauer Alexey (cycling), the champion of Europe on superiority of Europe 2004; (Valencia), bronze prize-winner of superiority of the World 2004 (Los Angeles), silver prize-winner of the World Cup 2007 (Manchester), silver prize-winner of the European championship 2008 (Cottbus);
- Mikeladze Akaky (sumo), bronze prize-winner of the European championship 2008 (of Krotoshin);
- Hlytina Marina (sumo), champion of superiority of Europe 2009 (Lausanne), silver prize-winner of superiority of Europe 2010 (Varna);
- Yunin Alexey (skating sports), the bronze prize-winner of the World Cup 2007 in command race;
- Shkolina Svetlana (high jumps), Bronze prize-winner of Olympic Games 2012 (London), the silver prize-winner of the World Cup among youth 2003 (Sherbrooke), the silver prize-winner of the World Cup among juniors 2004 (of Grosseto), the champion of the European championship among juniors 2005 (Kaunas);
- Vintonyak Olga (diving), bronze prize-winner of the Cup of Europe 2008;
- Mavlanova Anna (sambo), silver prize-winner of the championship of Asia 2005, the bronze prize-winner of the World Cup among stars of female sambo 2005
- combined team of MPSU on rhythmic and esthetic gymnastics: Ereshchenko Darya, Strizhneva Sofia, Vanyukova Olesya, Kutsenko Julia, Sidirova Julia, Nesenov Yaroslav, silver prize-winners of the World Cup and World Cup 2010, winners of the Cup of Europe among higher education institutions 2010.
World champions of 2011
- Vesyolkin Tatyana, the silver prize-winner of the international tournament in the program of 10 dances Serbia 2010
- Batuyev Anton (skeleton), winner of the Cup of Russia 2009, silver prize-winner of the Cup of Europe 2011
- Zuyeva Alyona (freestyle), double silver prize-winner of the Cup of Europe 2009 and 2011, bronze prize-winner of Winter University games 2011
- Kulikov Andrey (track and field athletics), the winner of the Cup of the European champions among clubs (juniors) 2009