The editorial policy of the journal is based on the ethics of scientific publications.
Focus and Scope
The purpose of the journal is to provide the scientific community with objective information about the current state of History and Political science. The Editorial board is focused on the following:
- Theoretical interpretation of the most important problems of Russian and foreign History;
- Study of the dynamics of political processes in Russia and in the world;
- publication of historical research in the field of international relations;
- providing scientific communication in the field of History and Political science;
- introduction of new archival materials in scientific circulation;
- cooperation with the leading historians and political scientists from other countries, as well as with major Russian and foreign research and educational centers;
- Involving young scientists in the implementation of research programs in the new conditions for the development of the Humanities;
- providing a platform for scientific discussions and exchange of opinions for scientists from different regions of Russia, as well as for foreign authors.
All materials received by «LOCUS: people, society, cultures, meaning» editorial board use native Russian-language plagiarism detection software Antiplagiat to screen the submissions. If plagiarism is identified, the COPE guidelines on plagiarism will be followed.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Unpublished materials disclosed in a submitted manuscript must not be used in a reviewer’s own research without the express written consent of the author. Privileged information or ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal advantage.
Reviewers should not consider manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest.
Open Access Policy
«LOCUS: people, society, cultures, meaning» is an open access journal as the editorial board follows the principle of open access policy to the results of research that leads to the development of science and global collaboration and knowledge exchange.
Publication in «LOCUS: people, society, cultures, meaning» is free of charge for all the authors.
The journal doesn’t have any article processing, submission or publishing charges.