Russia-China Center was established on November 1, 2018 to optimize relationship between MPGU and educational and research institutions in China, further improve Chinese students’ academic perfomance and develop academic mobility between Chinese and Russian BA, MA, PhD students, teachers and staff.
Main fields of activity:
- cooperation between MPGU and Chinese universities, research institutes, educational agencies, business sector.
- development of rules, methods and regulations for contracts and agreements
- development of recommendations and rules for joint educational programs, including double diploma programs
- development of recommendations on academic mobility between Russian and Chinese institutions
- organization of adaptational, educational and cultural events for Chinese students
- organization of recreational events for Russian and Chinese students
- sending students and teachers for studing at Chinese unversitiees and scientific centers
- councelling on the Russian-Chinese academic mobility
- Chinese version of MPGU website
Russia-China Language Club
Russia-China Center announces opening Language Club for Russian students studuing Chinese and Chinese sudents studying Russian. The team of the Center would be happy to receive feedback and suggestions from students on the work of the Center.
Director: Dr. Alexey Yudin
Tel.: +7 (495) 4000-248 (ext. 940)
Deputy director Zhang Zhaoyu
Tel.: +7 (495) 4000-248 (ext. 942)
Teaching specialist Darya Khovanova
Tel.: +7 (495) 4000 248 (ext. 942)
Adress: Russia, Moscow, Usacheva st., 64, entrance 6, 1st floor
Friday — 9:30-17:00