European Diploma Supplement (EDS) is a document designed to provide a description of the nature, level, context, content and status of the studies that were successfully completed by the individual named on the original qualification to which the supplement is appended. The Diploma Supplement provides a common structure to translate qualifications across the EU.
EDS allows graduates to have their qualifications acknowledged abroad and gives them an opportunity to apply for studying at European universities, as well as facilitates interaction with employers worldwide, in accordance with the principles of the Bologna Declaration «European Higher Education Area». EDS is recognized by academic and professional international community, not only European but also American and Asian.
Registration and issuance of EDS is carried out by the International Relations Office (IRO).
EDS can be issued to graduates of all forms of education (full-time, part-time, correspondence (distance learning)), any year of graduation, any specialty / field of study, graduated from MPGU and passed the final state exams. If a diploma is issued before 2000, the possibility of issuing EDS is considered on an individual basis.
The issuance of EDS for an MPGU graduate is free of charge. The fee is charged for making the document itself. The cost of services is 4500 rubles.
Registration of EDS is made after the conclusion of the contract and payment.
FOR REGISTRATION OF EDS, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED TO THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE:
Attached to the application:
- a copy of the Russian passport, if available (pages with a photo and registration);
- copy of your foreign passport, if available (page with photo);
- original or copy of the diploma and its annex, certified by a notary;
- a copy of the supporting document in case of a change of surname, name, patronymic;
- power of attorney, certified in accordance with the established procedure, if the Applicant does not have the opportunity to personally submit documents and / or pick up the issued ENP;
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- a copy of the receipt for payment for the provision of services for the registration of the ENP;
- the contract signed by the Applicant in 2 (two) copies.
It takes up to 30 working days from the date of submission of the application to issue EDS (provided all the documents are correct).
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Natalya Bulashova
Primary email: email@example.com
Secondary email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRO telephone number: +7 (499) 246-87-62