Dear international applicants!
Here you can find all necessary information to successfully apply to MPGU.
There are 2 ways to apply:
- Through International Relations Office
- paid tuition — an applicant signs a contract with MPGU (through International Relations Office). According to the contract, students cover all tuition fees for their education
- ROSSOTRUDNICHESTVO (Ministry of Education program) quota — a student is ensured a place at the University, tuition fees are covered by the government and students receive scholarship.
- Through admissions office both for paid and free tuition
- Kazakhstan, Tadzhikistan, Belorussia, Kyrgyzstan citizens
- Sootehestvenniki (compatriots) program. In this case an applicant has equal rights as Russian citizens and does not receive benefits as orphans, disabled people, etc.). To receive status of compatriot the applicant should prove kinship (bloodline connection) to USSR citizens, if the applicant was not born on the USSR territory.
For all enquiries:
8 499 400 02 48 (ext. 9939)