MPGU labour union represents students, academic and academic-related staff. It’s main task is to advocate its members’ rights and interests. The union has around 1200 staff members and 3000 student members.
- provides free information and consultation regarding employment and educational rights and duties
- monitors compliance with the legislation and conducts negotiations with University administration for improving educational and labour quality
- assists in finding employment or students and graduates
- provides material support to students in need
- issues vouchers to health resorts