Moscow State University of Education is an extensive scientific, educational and cultural center of federal and international importance and a leading innovative university in the Russian system of pedagogical education.
The University structure comprises:
- 26 buildings in 5 districts of Moscow
- 6 branches
- 18 faculties
- faculty of supplementary education
- 106 chairs
- post-graduate courses in 17 scientific fields and in 62 majors
- extracurricular activities
- 14 scientific centers
- research center «The psychology of peculiaries»
- center of innovative pedagogical technologies
- continuous pedagogical educational research institute.
- research institute of didactics of higher education
- 6 halls of residence
- More than 50 scientific schools
- 32 councils in 70 majors
- Publishing house «Prometeus».